Higher Graphic Communication

 

Similar to National 5 only more in-depth. Pupils will again develop a greater skill base in the form of CAD and graphic design skills across 2D and 3D graphic formats and techniques.

Pupils will also tackle a timed in-class assignment similar in format to the National 5. The assignment is externally marked by the SQA worth 36% of the overall final grade with the written exam making up the remaining 64%.